Asthma Patient Assistance
Help with Medications
Many state and corporate prescription assistance programs help patients obtain free or low-cost medications.
To find out if you qualify for help, you may need to have the following information:
- State of residence and ZIP code
- Estimated gross annual household income
- Number of people living in household
- Brand name of prescription medicines currently taking or have been prescribed
- Type of health insurance and/or prescription coverage (if applicable)
Local Asthma Help
Some counties in Michigan are served by a local asthma coalition, which may be able to help you find answers to questions about asthma, and local asthma resources.